Founded by Fred Kavli, a Norwegian immigrant in North America
- design, development, sales and production of innovative pressure, level force and other specialty sensors, transmitters and transducers
Established European site in Minden, Germany.
- sales support, engineering and manufacturing of pressure and specialty sensors and transducers, customized OEM products, and value added pressure sensing assemblies for industrial and automotive applications.
- Kavlico became a brand of Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST), a specialist in sensing, control and motion products
- Grand opening of the new production site in Tijuana, Mexico
- Manufacturing sites in USA and Mexico
- Design, development and customization centers in North America
- Highly qualified Sales Engineers in North America, Europe
- Moved to new state-of-the art manufacturing facility in Thousands Oaks, California
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (NYSE: ST) acquired the sensing portfolio of Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST) including the Kavlico, BEI, Crydom and Newall brands.