- Innovative Design
- 64x64 Matrix Display
- Programmable switching output
- Reinforced and temperature compensated linear output
- Excellent readability thanks to OLED technology
- Readability of the display in darkness and in sunlight
- Highest degree of freedom of the display, approximately 700 °
- Measurement of 0-6 up to 0-600 bar (gage)
- Media resistant thin film technology
Standard Pressure Ranges
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Dispesing and packaging machines
- Sanitary applications (water and wastewater treatment)
- Combustion air flows
- Oil and gas refineries
- Chemical Processing
- Fertilizer Manufacturing
- 0 - 6, 0 - 10, 0 - 16, 0 - 25, 0 - 40, 0 - 60, 0 - 100, 0 - 160, 0 - 250, 0 - 400 and 0 - 600 bar (gage)
The PS1B pressure switch features an innovative OLED display, which ensures excellent readability of the pressure indicator.
Based on the pressure sensor of PTE5000 family the PS1B measures not only pressures from 0 to 600 bar, but the setting can be changed individually using the switch. The sensor part of PS1B pressure switch uses Kavlico’s thin-film strain gauge technology, is hermetically sealed and thus doesn’t need an internal seal.
This easy-to-use pressure switch is media resistant, allowing for a broad range of liquid and gaseous media compatibility. It can be used at high operating temperatures and has integral temperature compensation. Reliable,accurate, and rugged the PS1B is a solution to the most demanding, mission critical applications.To find out more about the PS1B, please contact us.