Kavlico’s PS162 OEM pressure sensing modules utilize field-proven, ceramic capacitive sensing technology and are intended for high volume applications. Millions of Kavlico sensors are installed worldwide in a variety of industrial and transportation applications.
These RoHS compliant modules are equipped with a robust flush mounted ceramic sensing diaphragm that is compatible with most industrial fluids and gaseous media. The standard housing material is brass, and the standard electrical connection is 3 Isolated Wires 0.15 mm, 2 – 75mm Long.
The module allows for easy integration and installation into final assemblies for a wide variety of applications.
- Media resistant
- Superior long-term stability and repeatability
- High overpressure capability
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Submersible sensor applications
- Industrial pumps and compressors
- Steam Sterilizers
- Test and Monitoring equipment
- Process Controls
Standard Full Scale Pressure Ranges