Founded by Fred Kavli, a Norwegian immigrant in North America
- design, development, sales and production of innovative pressure, level force and other specialty sensors, transmitters and transducers
Established European site in Minden, Germany.
- sales support, engineering and manufacturing of pressure and specialty sensors and transducers, customized OEM products, and value added pressure sensing assemblies for industrial and automotive applications.
- Kavlico became a brand of Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST), a specialist in sensing, control and motion products
- Moved into the new production site in Minden, Germany
- Grand opening of the new production site in Tijuana, Mexico
- Opened the new state-of-the-art Technology Center for thin film production in Minden, Germany
- Moved first production line into a shared CST building in Huizhoi, China
- Manufacturing sites in Germany, Mexico and China
- Design, development and customization centers in Germany and North America
- High qualified Sales Engineers in North America, Europe and Asia
- Kavlico was acquired by Sensata Technologies